News

Gas stove fire in Nagambie

By Shepparton News

A woman in her 50s was transported to Goulburn Valley Health yesterday afternoon following a gas stove fire in Nagambie.

CFA, police and ambulance were called to a High St, address around 5.45pm yesterday where a gas stove top had caught fire.

A CFA media spokesperson said the fire was under control at 5.51pm.

“Two units from Nagambie attended the scene and a fire investigator will be attending the address this morning,” they said.

The woman was taken to GV Health via ambulance in a stable condition with minor injuries.